27 July 2008

Happy Times in San Antonio

I swear we have one of the sweetest kids on the planet! Our boy loves to snuggle, tickle, smile, laugh, wrestle, and give/receive kisses. He also doesn't mind hamming for the camera... We were randomly sitting on the bed after I got home from work this past week and Ryan crawled right up and tried to tickle me. Heidi managed to get a couple real nice pictures of us (it's rare that I'm caught in front of the camera...and rarer still that I'm in a picture I actually like).
Did I mention Ryan likes to ham it up for the camera?!?!

Since we don't have a pool close by to our house (at least not one that we can use), Ryan makes the most of bathtime. He pretends like he's swimming and insists on staying in the tub until all the water is out so "I can get wrinkles!!" Too bad he won't be so excited about those wrinkle things in 40-50 years...the innocence of youth!! :)

No comments: