30 July 2011

It's Been a Long Time

I am the world's worst blogger! I admist that. I think about the blog whenever I see that someone else has updated theirs. So, here I sit while my kids play nicely.

I need to catch you up on the last year. I posted when Mike took command in July 2010. Since then, we have move up the street to a 4 bedroom house on base. We have also welcomed Delaney into our family. Mike's parents have visited several times. My mom has come twice. My dad came right bfore Mike took command. My long-time friend, Glynn, came to see a concert and San Fran with me. My uncle and aunt from Austria came for a night. My sister just left today. We love visitors! I went to Vegas on a girl's weekend to see Celine Dion! Mike has been extremely busy with command. I keep myself occupied with all things kid related.

I will post some pictures of some of the last year, and of course- Delaney!!

Thanks for reading!
heidi

No comments: