16 April 2009

Ryan Practicing his Handwriting

It is my turn to blog again. Mike is out of town so often, that I better get used to it. Carter is on a schedule, so I can plan to take care of the blogging when I need to. Here I go...
For the longest time, we could not get Ryan to color. He would not use crayons. Pens. Markers. Pencils. Nothing. We now realize he had a hard time using them. He gets extra help at school, so he is getting better. Now that he has started, there is no stopping him. You will notice that he is practicing a lot now!



Good job, Ryan. You have mastered the letter "t"!!!




2 comments:

Vicki said...

I'd say so! I don't think childhood is complete without a picture with yourself all marked up!

Mike, Heidi, Ryan, Carter, and Delaney said...

I remember your blog or web page from a couple years back when Reagan colored purple(?) all over herself...I immediately thought of that when I saw Ryan.